Anti-aging treatments for men make it possible to look and feel your absolute best. Far from creating an artificial or overdone look, anti-aging makes it possible to highlight your best qualities and combat the signs of aging for a naturally rejuvenated appearance.
Many men begin to notice the signs of aging as early as their 30s. At this point in life, it’s a good idea to start a skincare routine if you haven’t already. Taking care of your skin will help to delay and soften further signs of aging. It may be time to consider cosmetic treatments for men performed by Dr. Elisa Burgess if you would like to address:
- Lines and wrinkles around the nose, mouth, and eyes
- Angry vertical frown lines between your eyebrows
- Bags and dark circles beneath the eyes
- Stubborn, resistant fat on various areas of the body
- Sagging skin that has lost elasticity
- Hair loss (which we can restore with PRP treatments)
Depending on your goals, and the condition of your skin and the supporting tissue, some of the most beneficial anti-aging treatment plans may include some combination of the following:
- Facelift. Lately, men have made up an increasing number of annual facelift patients, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. One of the most tried-and-true forms of facial rejuvenation, today’s facelift techniques provide natural results tailored to your unique signs of aging, whether that includes jowls, mid-face sagging, sunken cheeks, a sagging neck, or a double chin.
- Injectables. Like anyone else, men eventually experience creases and fine lines. You may notice these signs of aging even if you’ve been using anti-aging skin care products regularly. Dynamic lines formed by years of repeated facial expressions can be relaxed with neurotoxin injectables like BOTOX® Cosmetic. Deep folds caused by loss of volume beneath the skin can be smoothed with dermal fillers like Juvederm and Restylane.
- Skin care products. It’s never too late to start using skincare products to protect, nourish, and moisturize your skin. While these products cannot provide the same level of anti-aging as the procedures mentioned above, skin care is essential to maintaining youthful qualities.
Cosmetic Treatments for Men
If you are ready to refresh your appearance, please call Burgess Plastic Surgery at 503-699-6464. In Lake Oswego, Dr. Elisa Burgess proudly provides non-surgical and surgical anti-aging treatments tailored to you as an individual.