- CareCredit – Accepted by over 100,000 providers.
- Alphaeon Credit
- Breast Friends – For Breast Cancer Patients
- National Cancer Society
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Pink Lemonade Project
- Implant Info
- Injectable Safety
- Beauty For Life
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Surgery
- Oregon Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Oregon Society of Plastic Surgeons
Other Plastic Surgery Centers
San Diego Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Richard Chaffoo is a triple-board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in liposuction. Dr. Chaffoo also offers his San Diego plastic surgery patients several other procedures for the face, body, and breasts including facelifts and breast augmentation.
FDA Approved Injectables
- BOTOX® Cosmetic received FDA approval in 2002 for the temporary treatment of moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and around the eyes in people 18 to 65 years of age.
- Juvéderm® Juvéderm® Ultra and Juvéderm® Ultra Plus injectable gels are indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis (below the outer layer of skin) for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases running from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth, aka smile lines or parentheses). Areas that may be treated include forehead lines, nasolabial folds, vertical lip lines, oral commissures, marionette lines and chin wrinkles.
- Voluma: Voluma® is perfect for aging patients who have lost facial volume. This FDA approved injectable creates instant fullness in the cheeks with results lasting up to two years.
- Belotero : Belotero Balance® is a soft injectable filler, perfect for the vertical lines around the lips. It is FDA approved for areas around the mouth.
- Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Lyft: The Restylane® family products are FDA-approved for the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from the nose to the corners of your mouth, to help lift to jowls, or to create instant fullness to your lips.
- Sculptra®: Sculptra® is FDA-approved and is the first such treatment approved for a condition known as lipoatrophy, or facial wasting, a sinking of the cheek, eye and temple areas of the face caused by the loss of fat tissue under the skin.