Skin transformation doesn’t just have to start at our office. It can start in your home. Our experienced and new patients have figured out that now is the time to figure this skin thing out. Now is the time to have a little peeling at home or just a refreshed appearance. Whether you are ready for the more aggressive at home treatments or renewed appearance, we can help with virtual skin care consults to walk you through the products. Now you have the time to make skin transformation happen and even possibly decipher the science behind it. Skin cells can take a few months to turn over so transformation takes time, which is what we all have right now. Even though our office is temporarily closed due to the COVID virus, our phone lines are open from 9am to 3pm from Monday through Friday. We’re happy to take orders for ZO Skin Health, Neocutis, Texoane, and Epionce Products by phone for curbside pickup. Or ZO and Epionce can be delivered to your home with a click of a button on our main website.
Healthy, vibrant skin is cherished universally regardless of age. Fortunately, a good skincare routine is something you can do easily from home when you have the right products. Burgess Plastic Surgery provides leading skin care options to our guests in Lake Oswego. Top brands sold by our office include:
These product lines address a wide range of issues, such as:
- Hyper-pigmentation and sun spots
- Wrinkles and fine lines
While surgical procedures and minimally invasive treatments often provide the most dramatic, longest-lasting results, skin care products are a good way to maintain those results regularly. They are also a good option on their own.
Other Ways to Care for Your Skin at Home:
With more time at home, now is a great time to refresh your AM/PM skin care routine and general skin health habits:
- Always remove makeup before going to bed. Removing grime and cosmetics will prevent breakouts and allow your skin cells to turn over while you sleep.
- Drink lots of water to hydrate skin from the inside. Water hydrates your entire body, including skin tissue.
- Remember to moisturize. A basic face cream is essential but we also have resilient hyaluronic acids for hydration.
- Don’t smoke. Enjoy alcohol in moderation. Smoking causes saggy, dry skin. Alcohol also leads to dehydration, which will show up in your skin.
- Don’t exfoliate too often. Use your clean hands for daily cleansing. But talk to us about how to get on an exfoliation schedule since different products do this by different means.
Our experienced team is happy to answer any of your questions about the skin care products we sell and how they can benefit you.
Customized Skin Care Recommendations
If you would like to learn more about skin care products in Lake Oswego, please call Burgess Plastic Surgery during office hours at 503-699-6464. We look forward to discussing your goals for rejuvenating your skin in the future.