A HydraFacial is a popular skin care treatment that combines the power of a soothing facial with pore-cleansing dermabrasion to give you a radiant complexion. This procedure is quick, painless, and can benefit just about anyone looking to improve the appearance of their skin.
The Three-Part HydraFacial Treatment
A HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate your skin. The tool used with this procedure is equipped with spiral-shaped tips that remove impurities from your skin while simultaneously delivering potent ingredients deep into your pores.
The treatment process works in three steps:
- Step One: Cleanse and Peel
Your skin is gently exfoliated, uncovering a new, healthier layer beneath.
- Step Two: Extract and Hydrate
Debris is painlessly suctioned from your pores, while they’re simultaneously infused with moisture.
- Step Three: Fuse and Protect
Your skin is saturated with a precise mixture of antioxidants and peptides for a natural glow.
This entire process takes 30 minutes to an hour to complete, and there is no downtime. One treatment per month is best to maintain healthy, clear skin.
Candidates for a HydraFacial
A HydraFacial is designed for all ages and skin types. It’s especially effective for patients with:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Poor skin elasticity
- Acne and pimples
- Brown spots and other signs of sun damage
- Oily, congested and enlarged pores
If you have active rashes or sunburn, wait until these subside before treatment. It’s uncertain whether a HydraFacial is safe for women who are pregnant.
Your HydraFacial can be infused with specialized serums to address specific conditions. At Burgess Plastic Surgery, we offer three HydraFacial treatments to meet our patients’ unique skin care needs:
- Our Signature HydraFacial can help patients with acne or aging concerns, as well as patients with brown spots and poor skin tone, texture and elasticity.
- Our Deluxe HydraFacial includes all aspects of the Signature treatment, as well as LED light therapy and specialty skin care boosters.
- Our Platinum HydraFacial includes all aspects of the Deluxe treatment, as well as lymphatic drainage and a longer appointment time for enhanced results.
To know which option is right for you, schedule a consultation at our office.
Since a HydraFacial relies on the power of patented technology to treat your skin, you’ll get a consistent experience and results each time. Additional benefits of the treatment include:
- Short appointment time: Your appointment will last 30 to 60 minutes, depending on which HydraFacial option you choose, and you can resume your daily activities right away.
- Immediate results: Most patients notice clearer skin immediately following treatment and continue to see improvements for the next five to seven days. For best results, Dr. Burgess recommends monthly follow-ups.
- No side effects: Unlike traditional extractions, no squeezing or pressing is needed to cleanse your pores. You should not experience redness, irritation or facial eruptions that are more common after other treatments.
- Comfortable experience: Our patients have said the HydraFacial feels like a light massage, so you can close your eyes and relax while we complete your treatment.
- Completely customizable: We can give your HydraFacial an added boost to more effectively target certain skin care conditions. During your consultation, let your provider know what you’d like to address. Your HydraFacial can also serve as a complement to other treatments, such as dermal fillers and laser therapies, for improved outcomes.
With a HydraFacial, you can easily get the skin you desire.
Schedule Your Skin Care Consultation
To learn more about the HydraFacial or to schedule an appointment, call 503-699-6464. Burgess Plastic Surgery serves patients in Lake Oswego, Portland and surrounding areas of Oregon.