Do you have lips that are thinner than you’d like? Full, plump lips are a sign of youthfulness and vitality, but many people have lips that are either naturally thin or have thinned out with age. Thin or asymmetrical lips can make you self-conscious about your smile, and you may end up avoiding photos or using makeup or filters to create an impression of plumper lips.
Here at Burgess Plastic Surgery in Portland, OR, we offer a number of injectable fillers that can be used to plump and shape the lips. Lip filler injections are a quick and relatively painless procedure, with immediately visible results. Call our office at 503-699-6464 to schedule your appointment today.
Benefits of Lip Fillers
Plumping your lips with fillers is a safe and effective way to get a full, youthful pout. Today, there are many different types of fillers on the market, each designed to accomplish a specific function, such as smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, augmenting the cheeks or chin, or augmenting the lips.
Gone are the days when lip fillers could look unnatural or give you “duck lips”; we are able to give you beautiful, natural results that are harmonious with your facial features. Other benefits of lip fillers include:
- Short treatment time requiring no incisions
- Relatively short healing time; you will have some bruising and swelling, but with proper care this should subside over a few days
- Highly customizable to each individual
- Reversible should you for some reason decide you don’t like your new, fuller lips
We will listen carefully to your concerns and goals during your appointment and help you to achieve the best results possible.
Combination Injectable and Non-Surgical Treatments
If you have other concerns besides just your lips, such as wrinkles or volume loss, we can perform multiple injectable and non-surgical treatments at the same time in what’s known as a “liquid facelift.” Common combination treatments include:
- BOTOX™, Dysport, Xeomin, or Jeuveau: These treatments help to smooth expression lines in the upper face. If you have crow’s feet, forehead lines, or deep lines between the brows (also known as “11s”), consider one of these treatments.
- Dermal fillers: Aside from the lips, dermal fillers can also help to give you more pronounced cheekbones, reduce small lines around the lips, smooth nasolabial folds, enhance the chin, and more.
- Non-surgical skin tightening: If you’re just beginning to see signs of laxity and drooping in your skin, a non-surgical skin tightening procedure such as Ultherapy or ThermiTight may help.
Combining these procedures can revive and refresh your appearance significantly, allowing you to feel comfortable and confident when friends or family whip out the camera.
Schedule Your Lip Augmentation Appointment Today
If you’re interested in plumping your lips with dermal fillers, please call Burgess Plastic Surgery today at 503-699-6464 to schedule your appointment. We serve patients in Lake Oswego and other nearby areas of greater Portland, Oregon.