Suzi Bennett R.N., L.M.T.
Massage Therapy has been shown to…
- Help relieve symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Greatly reduce pain from many chronic conditions by loosening tense muscles
- Quicken injury or surgical recovery
- Effectively reduce adhesions, swelling and some degree of scar tissue formation from surgery or injury
- Improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Bolster the immune system
- Improve muscle tone, flexibility and range of motion
- Ease many of the uncomfortable stresses of pregnancy
- Improve energy level and sleep quality
- A nurse since 1976, Suzi has been practicing massage since 2004. In addition to the basic Swedish massage training, she has studied Trigger Point therapy, Deep Tissue, Myofascial release, and Thai Massage and East-West College in Portland.
She continued her studies in Hawaii to learn Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and Hot Stone Massage. It was in Hawaii that she became interested in massage for injury recovery to improve lymphatic drainage and to improve the look and feel of healing scars.
Suzi will take the time to listen and address any concerns or questions you may have about massage. She will discuss with you, your goals and design a massage for your specific needs.
30 min – $55
60 min – $90
90 min – $120
Available at Dr. Burgess’ office
Wednesday 8:30am-with last appointment beginning at 4:45pm
Call 503-699-6464 to schedule your appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes before your first appointment to fill out paperwork.
Gift certificates are available to show your appreciation to the important people in your life.
Quote from patient:
“I have had a lot of styles of massage before, from a lot of different practitioners, and I can easily say that I received the best massage ever from Suzi. She addressed my post-operative body with a relaxed confidence that I found very therapeutic. She taught me how to self massage in order to diminish scar tissue. Seeing Suzi accelerated the healing process. Even the areas not involved in surgery felt fantastic when I left the office!”