Massage Therapy has been shown to…
- Help relieve symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Greatly reduce pain from many chronic conditions by loosening tense muscles
- Quicken injury or surgical recovery
- Effectively reduce adhesions, swelling and some degree of scar tissue formation from surgery or injury
- Improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Bolster the immune system
- Improve muscle tone, flexibility and range of motion
- Ease many of the uncomfortable stresses of pregnancy
- Improve energy level and sleep quality
- A nurse since 1987, Brenda has been practicing massage since 1998. In addition to the basic Swedish massage training, she has studied Thai Massage and Healing Touch.
Brenda is particularly interested in massage for injury recovery to improve lymphatic drainage and to improve the look and feel of healing scars. This is especially beneficial to our post surgery patients to help quicken the recovery process by reducing swelling and drainage.
Brenda will take the time to listen and address any concerns or questions you may have about massage. She will discuss with you, your goals and design a massage for your specific needs.
30 min – $55
60 min – $90
90 min – $120
Available at Dr. Burgess’ office on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Call 503-699-6464 to schedule your appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes before your first appointment to fill out a questionnaire.
Gift certificates are available to show your appreciation to the important people in your life.